[Scpg] permaculture design course in western washington February 7-21, 2004

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Fri Dec 19 13:12:42 PST 2003

Dear Friends, please forward this announcement to
people you feel may be interested; or, if you like,
post it on the calendar section of your website. Thank
you!

FRIENDS OF THE TREES SOCIETY
PERMACUTURE DESIGN 2004

Permaculture Design Course, February 7-21
at Sahale Retreat Center
near Hood Canal in Western Washington

Instructed by Michael Pilarski, Christopher Mare, and
Marisha Auerbach
This course is for anyone interested in sustainable
systems design. This rare winter course offers an
opportunity for farmers, restorationists, land
managers and people who have a hard time taking two
weeks off during the growing season. You’ll get a full
immersion in permaculture principles, practices, and
methodologies with a special focus on ecosystem
restoration.
Healing the Earth is one of the most important tasks
facing humanity in this century!!

For further information contact: Michael Pilarski at
friendsofthetrees at yahoo.com ~ (360)676-7704
or see www.friendsofthetrees.net

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous