[Scpg] Fwd: FW: ecovillage is up for Sale

Joan Stevens joaniebird007 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 27 09:03:10 PST 2003

--- jennifer flynn <zen_a_fire at hotmail.com> wrote:
> From: "jennifer flynn" <zen_a_fire at hotmail.com>
> To: neotribe at fulgin.com
> Subject: FW: ecovillage is up for Sale
> Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 12:49:06 -0500

---------------------------------

sad to see such dreams fading, but maybe one or more
of you has interest...

>From: "Utopian EcoVillage Network"
>Subject: [uevn-list] UEVN is up for Sale
>Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 09:33:13 -0500
>
>Dear UEVN subscribers list members,
>

>We have taken the very difficult decision of giving
up on the idea of
>the Utopian EcoVillage Network and the creation of an
eco-village in our
>property.  This is due to the fact that NO one
(besides we the founders)
>is truly committed to living in an intentional
community in Ecuador,
>therefore we have taken the decision of selling all
our property. We
>already have an offer from a developer who would like
to make a tourist
>mini-resort, another one is interested in building
weekend and vacation
>homes. We are making this opportunity first available
to any other
>community or group that may be interested in buying,
the offer stands
>till December 31, 2003, after this date it will be
for sale to the
>highest bidder.
>

>For obvious reason this is going to be one of the
last email you will be
>getting from us, after the sale we will be shutting
down the
> www.uevn.org website and all the mailing lists.
>

>UEVN

 Check your PC for viruses with the FREE McAfee online
computer scan.

=====
People cannot discover new lands until they have the courage to lose sight of the
shore"  Andre Gide