[Scpg] Friends of the Trees events.

michael pilarski friendsofthetrees at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 17 19:30:55 PST 2004

Dear Friends,

Friends of the Trees is offering lots of exciting
educational events in 2004. Workshops and courses on
permaculture and medicinal plants plus our annual
Northwest Herbal Faire and Fairy & Human Relations
Congress. Here are a few details. Visit our websites
for further information.

1. EARTH-HEALING PERMACULTURE DESIGN COURSE.

>From February 6-21 we are hosting a permaculture
design course near Hood Canal in Western Washington.
This is a two-week residential, certification course
for $950.  Ecosystem restoration is a special focus.
Taught by Michael Pilarski, Christopher Mare and
Marisha Auerbach. Details on our website
www.friendsofthetrees.net

2. The 2004 FAIRY & HUMAN RELATIONS CONGRESS.

The Fairy Congress will be held on June 25-27. This
year we will be moving to a new location on the Hood
River in Oregon about 1 hour east of Portland. The
property is bordered by a wild stretch of Hood River
which drains the north slopes of Mt. Hood, the tallest
mountain in Oregon at 11,240 feet.

Presenters confirmed as of 1/14/04 are Dorothy Mclean,
David Spangler, R.J. Stewart, Mark McNutt, Mary
Getten, Diana Gay Pepper, Michael Pilarski, Ginger
Thompson, Neil Leonard, Shemmaho J. Sioux, and Eileen
Kilgren Bergman. There will be many more. Details on
our website: www.fairycongress.com

3. We are also doing shorter workshops this spring in
Seattle, Whidbey Island, Quilcene and Sultan. See
Friends of the Trees website.

I hope to see you at one or more of these events.

Contact:
Michael Skeeter Pilarski
360-676-7704
friendsofthetrees at yahoo.com