[Scpg] Veggie Power!

Dervaes dervaes at pathtofreedom.com
Wed Jan 28 09:13:33 PST 2004

Hello earthsavers!

I had some inquiries regarding the BIOFUEL MIXIN' MIXER on Jan 30th for specific clarifications as the email was a bit vague - sorry!

First off, I'd like to say all are welcome to the open "garage" event, not just those who'll be attending the conference.

Here a revised version of the invitation.  Hope to see you all there!  ;-)

BIOFUEL MIXIN' MIXER

All we are saying is give grease a chance!

Forget sky-high gas prices, dump the petroleum addiction and Oil Cartels and learn more about clean and renewable biofuels.

Biodiesel is an alternative carbon-neutral, sulfur-free fuel made from recycled vegetable oil and is by far the best alternative fuel option at present. It is renewable, sustainable, domestically produced, and oil dependence free.

For an opportunity to meet biodiesel producers, users and enthusiasts or just folks who are seeking more info and insight into the wonderful world of biodiesel, come along to Path to Freedom's Mixin' Mixer, January 30th from 4 -8 PM.

Food and refreshments will be provided. If you are able, please consider contributing some healthful munchies and non alcoholic drinks.

Please join us at Path to Freedom, an urban homestead, in Pasadena located at: 631 Cypress Ave,  Pasadena, Calif. 91103-2905

For more info visit www.PathtoFreedom.com or call 626.795.8400