[Scpg] Friend needs place to stay in SB/ 3-6-11

L.SantoyoDesigns santoyo at earthflow.com
Tue Feb 3 10:06:20 PST 2004

Hello,

A former student of mine, Chris Mare, will be visiting Santa Barbara
and is looking for a place to stay on March 6-11. He is a
permaculture teacher, community organizer and EcoVillage designer
from Bellingham, Washington.

He is interested in meeting people in the SB Permaculture Guild while
attending orientation for his Ph.D. program.  -Does anybody have a
guest house, spare room or tent space for him? ... March 6-11

Thank you,

Larry Santoyo

Larry Santoyo, Director
EarthFlow Design Works and
The Center of Natural Design

805.528.3763
800.469.5857
www.earthflow.com

You can contact me above or Chris below...