[Scpg] El Sapote Food Forest and Exotic Nursery 2/14-15

EWerb at aol.com EWerb at aol.com
Sun Feb 8 10:08:08 PST 2004

million microbe march...? billion...trillion...

Journey to El Sapote

February 14-15

Journey with Common Vision to:
El Sapote Food Forest and Exotic Nursery
with Permaculture Elder Jerry Price
February 14-15 (Sat-Sun)

Weekend will include:

-An abundance of exotic fruit
-An intensive on food forestry
-Organic vegetarian meals served with love
-Drumming, singing, and dancing
-Experience in nomadic eco-community living
-work party (project to be announced)
-morning yoga class with Michael (Vinyasa with an Iyengar underpinning)
-sleeping accomidations in the Common Vision Yoga tunnel with Story-time
(story-teller yet to be appointed)
- good friends

As always, we will travel in Jah-Lioness, a school bus converted to run on
vegetable oil containing an ever-growing library, solar electricity, a
greenhouse for sprouting, drying racks for herbal medicines, a hygienic
kitchen capable of feeding up to 500 at a time, sleeping accommodations for
12, and lots of musical instruments.

Note: The veggie oil for this trip has mostly been collected from a vegan
resturant. Our bus eats good.

Weekend cost: $45-75 sliding scale. (includes food)
No one will be turned away due to lack of funds.

WWW.Commonvision.org
Michael (831)588-9914 Michael at commonvision.org

We will leave from Claremont CA at 8:30am on Saturday and will return Sunday
8-
9:15pm