[Scpg] Eco-Home Open House Arcadia Ca

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Tue Feb 10 14:20:15 PST 2004

Hello Eco-Home Network Supporter:

We are having another of our popular Member Open House programs on Sunday,
February 22nd, from 1-4pm, in Arcadia.  Ed Huang's house was on our 2002 Homes
For The Future Tour when it was just a shell - now it is almost finished, and
it's gorgeous!  Come see all of Ed's environmental innovations for yourself.
For more information (and pictures!) check out our web site at
<http://www.ecohome.org>www.ecohome.org

If you have another email address you would prefer that we use, or if you
would
like to be removed from our email list, please reply to that effect.
Thanks-
Jan Hoag
Member, Board of Directors, Eco-Home Network

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous