[Scpg] Orangebloom NY and assistance request

Joan Stevens joaniebird007 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 12:55:52 PST 2004

Hello, I am looking to buy a 82-85 Mercedes 300 TD
wagon with less than 200,000 miles on it that has been
well cared for.  Towards that end I am scouring
on-line auto sites and I found a car in Orangebloom
New York that is a gem.  I am wondering if any of you
know someone in Orangebloom that might take a look at
the car for me just to verify that the pictures are
accurate?
If so please call (323-258-0463) or email me.  Also if
you know anyone with that model car who is selling it
please let me know!
Many thanks cyber community!
Joan

=====
People cannot discover new lands until they have the courage to lose sight of the
shore"  Andre Gide