[Scpg] Mobile SoCal Permaculture Course ! Jan. 9-19

Niree nbingham at mailbolt.com
Sun Feb 29 01:34:57 PST 2004

Hi there, your course sounds like an interesting way to execute learning.
 I have missed the January one and am wondering if you are going to have
another one in the next 6 months or so.  Also can I ask a boring question
or two about how long your gang of love bugs have been doing PDC courses
/ been practicing PC for and is the coure accreditid (ehem.. ed) I can
load my row boat full of love and not spill a drop on my aduous journey
from the big isle of Oz.
What state is the course running out of.. I missed that bit in that
rather large lump of text.  just have to know so I know what side of the
continent to get to after I leave mine
Thanks for your time
Niree
--