[Scpg] Mobile Permaculture Course

jodi at commonvision.org jodi at commonvision.org
Thu Mar 11 22:37:46 PST 2004

CommonVision Mobile Permaculture Course
Santa Cruz to Santa Barbara
June 2-18, 2004
$800-1000 sliding scale

This is a solution-focused hands-on course that will lay the foundations
for designing physical and inner landscapes that are efficient,
productive, beautiful, and healing to self and the Earth.  We will travel
in Common Vision’s Mobile Resource Center (MRC)- a school bus converted to
run on vegetable oil, with a library, solar electricity, a
greenhouse for sprouting, drying racks for herbal medicines, a kitchen,
sleeping accommodations for 12, and lots of musical instruments.

We will be traveling between Permaculture sites, organic farms, and
wilderness areas to see different models and lifestyles in sustainability.
By visiting diverse sites that model the unique strategies of Permaculture
design, we encourage students to make their own wholistic vision of
sustainability. Students can then return to their communities with the
knowledge and skills necessary to implement effective change.
Contact jodi at commonvision.org   www.commonvision.org