[Scpg] Long Beach Organic Benefit Plant Sale - Saturday!

Paul Racko pjracko at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 26 10:16:49 PST 2004

Long Beach Organic Benefit Plant Sale
Saturday, March 27th, 9 am-4 pm

Please join Long Beach Organic this Saturday for our annual spring benefit
plant sale and open house. We will have many vegetable, herb and flower
starts, including heirloom and open-pollinated varieties, in addition to our
usual stock of tropical fruit trees. All sales from this event will be
generously matched by the Feinstein Foundation.

The nursery is located at 1336 Gladys Ave, just off Anaheim Street one block
east of Temple Avenue.

If you can't make it this Saturday, please note that the nursery will also
be open Fridays and Saturdays from 9 am-4 pm during the month of April.

For more information and/or directions contact:
Gregory Jocz, Executive Director
Long Beach Organic
1336 Gladys Ave
Long Beach, CA 90804