[Scpg] permaculture for kids Sunday April 19 from 10 am til' 3 pm The Watts Family Garden Club

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Sat Mar 27 06:33:03 PST 2004

hello wes,

                                         P e r m a c u l t u r e  f o r  K
i d s
Come Build An Earthen Oven

Come on down to the Watt's Family Garden Club and build a earthen oven for
making pizza, bread, and other goodies. We will be designing the oven to be
shaped like a snail or turtle and it will be moveable too.

  Although his workshop is designed for kids all are welcome.  We will need
parents and adults to help assist and facilitate this workshop.  Please come!

Where: The Watts Family Garden Club
(<http://www.wattsfamilygardenclub.org>www.wattsfamilygardenclub<http://www.wattsfamilygardenclub.org>.org)

When: Sunday April 19 from 10 am til' 3 pm

What ?  We will be building an earthen cob pizza oven.

How: RSVP to camille at
<mailto:camcim at yahoo.com>camcim<mailto:camcim at yahoo.com>@yahoo.com,
required to attend this event.

Cost:  Kids are FREE, all adults suggested $50 donation.

Bring: Clothes you can get dirty, shoes you can get muddy or surf booties
work well. and a good atitude,

Food: Please bring food and drink to share for a potluck, Anna Marie will
be cooking too!

This event is co-sponsored by the "seed lady," AKA Miss Anna Marie Carter
and the LA Permaculture Guild.  All donations will go directly to the Watts
Family Garden Club.

Questions: Please contact Camille Cimino at
<mailto:camcim at yahoo.com>camcim<mailto:camcim at yahoo.com>@yahoo.com or (213)
480-8002

hello wes,
could you please post this at your leisure.

thanks so cuch!

also, ianto's workshop was a GREAT success!  thanks for your help with that
too!

hope to see you around soon!

ciao,
camille