[Scpg] WORKSHOP facilitators NEEDED for the Green Earth Festival June 5 2004, San Luis Osbispo CA

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed Mar 31 06:12:00 PST 2004

For the upcoming (June 5th) GreenEarth Festival San Luis Obispo CA , we
need not only BOOTHs to
provide the audience with products, services and food that are helping us move
toward a sustainable future but we NEED workshop folks who wish to educate and
enlighten audiences about various aspects of this new type of rEvolution.
Remember, we are very interested in focusing on the HOWs to create this future.

So far we have people facilitating workshops on the:

Media, Solar, LPFM, Pesticides, Activism ... We have many slots open. Half
hour slots as well as Hour slots. The workshops will be held inside as well as
outside the Vets Hall.

Please title your workshop in less than 10 words. To describe yourself and
the workshop, please use no more than 100 words. Please include your
website/contact info.

Please send before April 10th in order for it to make it to the May/June
issue of HopeDance (the print version). Latecomers will, of course, be
listed in
the workshop schedule prepared for the Festival on June 5th.

WORKSHOP FORM:

Name_____________________________________Date__________________________

Email___________________________/ Phone______________/Website______________

TITLE of the workshop: (no more than 10
words)___________________________________

BIO and DETAILS of the workshop (not more than 100

please either email or mail the form to us at the following:

email: hopedance at aol.com
mail: POB 15609, SLO, CA 93406.
We prefer the email version so we don't have to retype the material.

Thanks,

Bob Banner for the GreenEarth Festival.
544-9663
www.hopedance.org  •   hopedance at aol.com