[Scpg] PC elder from NZ here in August - will someone assist?

Joan Stevens joaniebird007 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 12:30:18 PDT 2004

hey folks, a permaculture elder from New Zealand is
hoping to put on a workshop and a slideshow in August.
 I am interested in the classes she has offered to
teach but the dates she will be in town coincide with
an event in August that I will be at for a week.  I
will be happy to help make arrangments to make the
workshop/s happen but will not be here during the
actual event.
I'm hoping someone else might be willing to assist me
with making this happen.  I always love to hear the
vision of permaculture articulated in different voices
and ecosystems.  She has some great teaching on water
and on urban and homescale permaculture as well as a
wealth of experience with permaculture projects for
kids.
If you're interested in helping please email me ASAP!
Thanks,
Joan

> Sat 28 & Sun 29 AUG - WORKSHOPS, LOS ANGELES area
> > (host: Joan Stevens)
> >
> > FRI Aug 27th - Evening - Slideshow hosted LA
> > PERMACULTURE GUILD??
> > SAT Aug 28th - Day - 1 Day Workshop hosted LA
> > PERMACULTURE GUILD??
> > SAT Aug 28th - Evening - Slideshow?????? hosted
> > by?????

=====
People cannot discover new lands until they have the courage to lose sight of the
shore"  Andre Gide