[Scpg] R/Evolutionary Nonviolence Lecture - CHARLEEN SPRETNAK UCSB Santa Barbara 2004

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Wed Apr 14 19:07:02 PDT 2004

R/Evolutionary Nonviolence  (lecture)
        Presented by Education for Sustainable Living Program
        Thursday, April 15 / 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. / Girvetz 1004 (free)

Charlene Spretnak: BA, MA; Professor, California Institute of Integral
Studies, received an M.A. (1981) in English from the University of
California, Berkeley. Her most recent book is The Resurgence of the
Real: Body, Nature, and Place in a Postmodern World (1997). She is also
the author of States of Grace: The Recovery of Meaning in the Postmodern
Age (1991), The Spiritual Dimension of Green Politics (1986), and editor
of The Politics of Women's Spirituality (1982). Her pioneering work has
contributed to the framing of the women's spirituality, ecofeminist, and
Green politics movements. You are also invited to tea and refreshments
with Charlene after the lecture in the Girvetz Courtyard.

This lecture is presented as part of the Spring quarter class,
Environmental Studies 190.  Lectures are free and open to the public.
For information and schedule of events, go to
/www.eslp.net/santabarbara/santabarbara.htm

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous