[Scpg] - Monte Vista Elementary needs garden help! Santa Barbara

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Fri Apr 16 09:12:04 PDT 2004

COMMUNITY SUPPORT IS URGENTLY NEEDED!

Monte Vista Elementary School is honored

to have been selected for the

Santa Barbara Green Parade, to take place on May 1st, Saturday, 2004, 10am to
5pm.

Please lend a hand with landscape enhancements through weeding, planting,
mulching, pruning and more during a scheduled work period, stated below, or by
arranging a time that suits YOU or your group of volunteers.

Contact Judy Sims, teacher, 687-5333 or 687-3262

or e-mail <mailto:hjsims at earthlink.net>hjsims at earthlink.net to help
beautify our

Youth Gardens

and

Native Plant Nature Trail

        Work Period:  1:00 – 5:00

April 17th and 24th, Two Saturdays Work Period:  9:00 - 6:00

Students may arrange for Community Service, Internships, or Service Learning
Project Work

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous