[Scpg] July 31- August 14th "Permaculture Design Course 2004 Lama Foundation Toas NM

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Fri Apr 16 22:39:58 PDT 2004

July 31- August 14th "Permaculture Design Course" with Rico Zook and Josho
Simone at Lama Foundation, New Mexico.  With our wilderness setting,
consensus based community, and our continued rebuilding since the 1996 fire,
Lama is an exceptional classroom for learning permaculture. Many techniques
and systems associated with permaculture have been used and installed, with
many more needing to be designed and placed. This will allow for much
hands-on experience in conjunction with the extensive teachings. Covering
both theory and practice, this retreat will allow the participants to
achieve a working knowledge of permaculture design along with its wide and
various applications and implementations, both in the physical and the
cultural.  $750  http://www.lamafoundation.org/permaculture_design.htm