[Scpg] 4/30-5/2 Camp Stevens Organic Gardening Course near Julian CA 2004

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Tue Apr 27 13:16:21 PDT 2004

Dear Friends of the San Diego Permaculture Center,

It's not too late to sign up for this weekends' Organic Gardening course at
Camp Stevens in Julian.  If you've never seen sustainable design in
practice, this is the place to visit!  They also have a cob building
workshop coming up May 5-9.  See details below.

Marcia Boruta, SD Permaculture Center, (619) 255-6111

------- the details
ORGANIC GARDENING COURSE at Camp Stevens: Growing Your Summer Garden, April
30-May 2, 2004. Join us for this instructional, hands-on course. $120.00.
Contact us at www.campstevens.org or 760-765-0028.

also...

NATURAL BUILDING WORKSHOP at Camp Stevens: Building with Cob, May 5-9,
2004. $330.00. For more information visit www.housealive.org or 760-765-0028.

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous