[Scpg] Los Angeles Eco-Village Mulch Party

camille cimino camcim at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 14:36:00 PDT 2004

We just had a mountain of mulch dropped off in the street in front of LA Eco-Village.

We would like to get as much moved off the street ASAP!  Cars are literally skidding at the stop sign.

Come on by and help us spread mulch.  There's extra here if you want to take some!
The party starts at 9 am and will go until we get tired.

Bring gloves, maybe an extra shovel or pitch fork, and your own drinks.

Los Angeles Eco-Village
117 S. Bimini Pl
Los Angeles, CA   90004

If you have questions, call Camille (818) 535-3378.

See you there!