[Scpg] invite to attend transportation project presentations

Joan Stevens joaniebird007 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 14:59:04 PDT 2004

Hi folks, Many of you know I teach high school in
Arcadia. My 1st and 2nd period classes have just
completed a unit on transportation impacts and
alternatives and I am inviting you to attend to ask
questions and offer comments.
Presentations will be help Wednesday from 10-12 and
Thursday from 8-10 at Arcadia High School which is on
Campus Drive off Santa Anita off the 210 freeway.
If you'd like to hear what high school kids think
about fossil fuels and transportation please come!
RSVP to me so I can give you more information.
Thanks,
Joan

=====
People cannot discover new lands until they have the courage to lose sight of the
shore"  Andre Gide