[Scpg] Permaculture Credit Union & Work Party at LAEV 6/17

camille cimino camcim at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 3 10:43:01 PDT 2004

SAT. JULY 17, 10 AM AT LAEV

THE PERMACULTURE CREDIT UNION
A TALK  WITH DON SARICH, CEO OF THE PCU.

POTLUCK LUNCH AND TAMALES FOR SALE FROM 12 - 1 PM
COMPOST WORK PARTY AND PERFORMANCE BY TIM STARTS AT 1PM  TIL' ??

Come and meet Don Sarich, President and CEO of the Permaculture Credit
Union.  Learn more at <http://www.sbpermaculture.org/upcoming.html>.   Learn
how you can be an owner in this bank of the people, and the good things you
can make happen with its money.

Please RSVP to 213/738-1254 or <crsp at igc.org>.  No charge for this event.
Co-sponsored by the South Coast Permaculture Guild, the L.A. Permaculture
Guild and the Permaculture Institute of Southern California.

After the credit Union Talk we will be having a compost work party and a potluck lunch, with tamales from Mama's Hot Tamales for sale!

The famous Tim Dunden AKA "Zeke the Shiek" will be bring over a truck load of his golden compost for us to use in our gardens.   After the mulch is unloaded there will be a performance from Zeke the Shiek.

For more information or to RSVP please contact Camille at camcim at yahoo.com or Dasi at dasi at canada.com.

See you there!