[Scpg] independence/ earth shopping

seedmind at usa.net seedmind at usa.net
Mon Jul 5 00:23:41 PDT 2004

as you know, reusing stuff is a good way to be kind to the planet.

i have too much stuff to take on the plane with me when i begin my next life
chapter doing permaculture in israel, and now you can have it.

if this sounds fun to you, please consider buying something at my cyber-yard
sale only the next day or so on ebay and i'll ship it out with love: books,
men's clothes, luggage, camping stuff ...
(i'll even take your personal check!)
Remember, this is stuff i don't want, so i don't expect you to want it either.
then again, you have more space than three suitcases in which to keep it.
unpurchased stuff goes to Goodwill, so it will hopefully be reused in any
case.

click:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=kevin4fun&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

or:

http://pages.ebay.com/search/items/search_bidder.html

my user name is kevin4fun.

so far, ebay has been fun for me, and i recommend the cyber-sale for
de-stuffing.

thanks and G-d bless america-
kevin akiva werbalowsky