[Scpg] Volunteer Day tomorrow Saturday July 17th La Esperanza schools in Tijuana.

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Fri Jul 16 13:08:05 PDT 2004

Dear Friends,

         This is just a reminder that tomorrow Satuday, July 17th is
a volunteer work day at the La Esperanza schools in Tijuana.

        Jim Hubbell will be there with his international crew, Russia,
China, Mexico and the US.

        We will have lunch at the school.  Later we're planning on meeting up
at Tijuana Tilly's Terazza restaurant on Revolucion in front of the Jai Alai
palace  (now called El Foro) at 7:30 pm, eating dinner and going dancing.

         People are welcome to camp out at the Colegio La Esperanza
or other and go to the beach (surfing) the next day.   Bring a board!

More general information on volunteering, where to meet, etc. can be found
at

<http://www.americasfoundation.net/volunteering.php>http://www.americasfound
ation.net/volunteering.php

       Hope to see you,  Chrisitine  <cebrady at pacnet.com.mx>

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous