[Scpg] Earth Fair, israel july 30

seedmind at usa.net seedmind at usa.net
Wed Jul 21 13:45:07 PDT 2004

please forward this only too those who would appreciate the info!
thanks-
akiva
---------------

Emek HaTal Ecology Arts of Rehovot, Israel presents:

Organic Earth Fair on Friday, July 30, 2004  (All Day)
Live Music Festival
Organic Food, Crafts, and Community Market-Exchange
(bring your goods and/or plan to pick-up something nice from a neighbor!)

BEAUTIFUL NEW ORIGINAL ART POSTER IN HEBREW you can Download Below now and
Post to help get the word out, plus it's suitable in color for framing! A
Definate Collectors Item (I will send out the English one when it's ready if
you request it by clicking below now.)

http://www.123emilio.com/field/assets/flayer/emek-hatal-falyer-adama-30jul04.doc

also:

http://www.123emilio.com/field/

Please email or phone for more information, as we hope this will be a special
day, and encourage your promotion of this festive and well-attended event,
with room for hundreds!

Friday, July 30 from 1000-1500 (10am-3pm)
On the Edge of Rehovot Haolandit
A Vibrant Food Forest of organic fruits, vegetables and Wild Inclusion of
Sculpture and Ecological Building. An Active PERMACULTURE SITE, Volunteers
Welcome!
Call Lilly 08-949 2380 for all information
or email www.123emilio.com/field
We will have a Earth Fair of Ethnic Music including:
"Pachamama" Amer-Indian Folk
"Nir Shahall" Songs of Um-kultum
"Kevin Akiva" HipFolk
"Fanta Fraddah" Ethiopian Tradition
...AND MORE! (Bring your drums and instruments!)

Also Available:

-A traditional peasant market of organic food, crafts and other goods we
present for others
-Crafts Workshops
-Alternative Health
-Activities for Children
-Give and Take-What-You-Need Market
(including clothes)

After July 30 we hope to hold this Organic Earth Fair the last Friday of Each
Month, if this one goes well, as well as Ongoing Workshops Weekly. See Easy
Directions below:

DIRECTIONS to Emek HaTal Ecology Arts Center

>From Rehovot Central Bus Station take the 14 Bus to the end of it's route in
Rehovot Haolandit. Ask the Driver to get off  AFTER  the last stop, near the
giant face sculptures.
In Vehicle:
from Weitzman Institute in Rehovot, drive "Derech Yavne" until you pass
"American City" Mall on your Right. Immediately turn Right and then take your
2nd Left. Continue and cross straight through 2  Circle-Turnabouts. You will
then see two Huge Sculptures... You're Here!
Call for help if you need: 08 949 2380
On Bicycle: SPECIAL REWARD Awaits You !