[Scpg] The 9th Annual NW Herbal Faire

Michael Pilarski friendsofthetrees at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 09:47:40 PDT 2004

Hi Friends,

We are counting down to the 9th annual Northwest Herbal Faire! This
year promises to be better than ever, with a new location and lots of new
features. Please help us with outreach by sending this email to your
friends who might like to come, or to your email group if you belong to
one that is like minded folk. (Note:Yahoo proves to send it better using
the "reply" button, but other servers may do just as well using the
"forward" feature when sending.) Hope to see you there!

love,

Michael Skeeter Pilarski

Dear friends,

Come have fun at the 2004 NORTHWEST HERBAL FAIRE on August 20-22!

This will be the main gathering of herbalists in the Pacific Northwest for 2004. It is a grassroot gathering of herbalists and people interested in medicinal herbs. In 2003 we had 75 presenters offering over 100 workshops. We are currently up to 45 presenters for 2004 and are expecting 500 people to attend.

This is our 9th annual Herbal Faire. The first 8 were held at the River Farm outside of Bellingham, Washington. This year we are moving to the Tierra Learning Center outside of Leavenworth, Washington in the North Cascades.

There are many reasons people would wish to attend.
   It is a place for herbalists from around the Pacific Northwest to meet each other, exchange information and build networks.
   It is a place for people interested in herbal medicine and natural healing to take workshops, consult with herbalists, and obtain herbal products direct from the producers.
   It is a wonderful, family event full of love, music and fun.
   It feeds our souls to get together with people who are dedicated to serving the planet and helping heal people. We are so often isolated in our day to day lives. It is wonderful and inspiring to be together with hundreds of like-minded people.

It is only 6 weeks away, so I am seeking your assistance to make this the best gathering possible.
   We need people to attend.
   We are still looking for more workshop presenters.
   We need people to be on our staff.
   We need volunteers to do work shifts. This can be in exchange for attendance fees (two 3-hour shifts in exchange for our $60 admission fee).
   We need people to help spread the word. Can you send emails to other people? Can you help us distribute brochures, posters or handbills?

I am working hard at putting together the team for this year's Herbal Faire and am hoping to hear from you.

In service to the Earth,

Michael "Skeeter" Pilarski

Phone: 509-997-9200

There are lots more details and registration forms on our website: www.nwherbalfaire.com