[Scpg] Organic Farm for Lease in Texas, USA

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Thu Aug 5 22:06:54 PDT 2004

Sid DuBose asked me to send this to interested people.  Sid is a long-time
student of Permaculture in Texas, USA.

ORGANIC FARM FOR LEASE

Lease a 100-acre organic farm for $1 per year!  Yes, that's $1 per year, but
only for an experienced organic farmer to work this land.  The land is on an
alluvial plain of the Little Blanco River on RR 32, about eight miles
southeast of Blanco, Texas, USA.  It has two wells on it, and a
three-bedroom house.  The land is currently fallow, and we would like to see
it used for a good purpose.  To find out more, please contact Sid Dubose at
+1 (512) 288-0638.  You can write to him at 8801 Scarlet Circle, Austin, TX
78737 USA.

Please feel free to forward this to interested persons or email lists.