[Scpg] Ride & camp sharing arrangements to Sol Fest

Dervaes dervaes at pathtofreedom.com
Mon Aug 16 07:41:44 PDT 2004

Path to Freedom (www.PathtoFreedom.com) will be exhibiting at the Sol
Fest Festival and is ridesharing / campsite sharing for the journey.
But our arrangements are full and we have other friends looking to
share their cars / expenses on a trip to Sol Fest.

Please contact us if you are available to share your car with others
or are looking to share a ride / expenses. If you've always wanted
to visit this amazing festival and take part in the workshops, now
is your chance!

The entrance fees to the festival are $30 for two days and that
includes admission to over 50 workshops (free with ticket) on all
aspects of  renewable energy, natural building, permaculture, and
eco-activism.

Lodging options to SolFest are usually at one of the many nearby
campgrounds which range from $10 - $18 a night.

A few of the guest speakers at Sol Fest will be...

Amy Goodman
Vandana Shiva
Daryl Hannah
Joshua Tickell