[Scpg] Earthen Pizza Oven Workshop For Kids! LA Ecovillage Sunday September 12, 2004 10 am - 3 pm

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Thu Sep 2 21:41:59 PDT 2004

Earthen Pizza Oven Workshop For Kids!
Come help us mix clay, straw, sand, and water to make cob (it's like adobe)
and help us build a dragon pizza oven.
The Dragon is built on a trailer so we can take him to different places to
make pizza and other baked goodies!
When ? Sunday September 12, 2004
What time ?  10 am - 3 pm
Where ?   LA Eco-Village Registration and Introduction
117 S. Bimini Pl.
Los Angeles, CA 90004
(right off the 101 fwy /Vermont, south to 1st)

Bring a sack lunch, something to drink, and a friend.  Please be sure and
wear old clothes and shoes. We will be getting muddy!
Please RSVP to Camille at camcim at yahoo.com