[Scpg] Path to Freedom @ The GardenLAb Experiment (Invitation)

Dervaes dervaes at pathtofreedom.com
Mon Sep 6 08:14:17 PDT 2004

Dear friends and fellow travelers,

    Path to Freedom will have a display booth (#38) at the 6 week long
GardenLAb, an eclectic mixture of art and ecology
(www.gardenlab.org)  from Sept 7th -  Oct 16

    With the garden as metaphor and inspiration, Los Angeles comes together
for a fusion exhibition/ fair / convention / party / happening / meeting /
classroom / exhibit / town square / performance to experiment, meditate and
speculate on our current and future ecologies.

   Throughout the duration of the GardenLAb experiment, Path to Freedom's
booth will be exhibiting the biodiesel reactor, solar oven, seed saving,
urban homesteading, pedal power flour grinder and more!

TUESDAY POTLUCK, OPENING CELEBRATION

    Join us and others from the GardenLAb Experiment in an opening day
celebration.  Tuesday, Sept. 7th, 7pm  on.... bring drink, food, utensils,
plates, cups.

SATURDAY HAPPENINGS

  Every Saturday from 2-8pm, events, lectures, performances, films &
happenings will take place at 'the GardenLAb Experiment'.  Members of the
Dervaes family will be staffing the booth to answer questions on all aspects
of their urban homestead as well as hosting  "how to demos" and social
gatherings.  Upcoming events at the PTF booth will be announced every week.

    Come down and see us and be a part of the urban experiment.  We're
looking forward to seeing friends of PTF there!

Path to Freedom
A Sustainable Living Resource Center
Jules Dervaes (founder)
631 Cypress Ave