[Scpg] Dragon Rocket Stove & Cob Oven Workshop Postponed

camille cimino camcim at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 11:08:51 PDT 2004

Ray & I regret to announce that we will have to postpone the workshop for kids scheduled for this Sun Sept. 12.

Due to a conflict of events here at LA Eco-Village and because of a delay in getting the hand welded trailer registed with the DMV we will have to reschedule.

I am currently working with LAEV to schedule another date as soon as possible.

We would like to have a date confirmed before the end of the month.

Thanks,
Camille & Ray