[Scpg] Compost toilet workshop Nov. 12 -14 Lompoc CA - now offered at a reduced fee. Please post & forward

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Thu Oct 14 01:07:49 PDT 2004

Dear Compost Toilet Builders and Humanure Fans,

We are very happy to offer you a REDUCED FEE for the Nov. 12 -14 Compost
Toilet workshop, taught by expert and author Joe Jenkins. Joe has been safely
using human manure compost in his garden for over 20 years.

The fee is now on a sliding scale, $100 - $150 for adults, $25 - $50 for kids.

The registration deadline is October 28th, so please sign up ASAP.

For details and a registration form, please go to:

<A HREF="http://www.elfontheweb.org/Humanure/Humanure.html">Humanure Workshop
info (www.elfontheweb.org/Humanure/Humanure.html)</A>

Please pass the word, and see you on Nov.12th,
        --- David

ELF - Environmental Learning Foundation
www.elfontheweb.org
info at elfontheweb.org

------------------------

ELF - Environmental Learning Foundation is pleased to present….

Get Your **it Together – How to Build a Composting Toilet
Friday, November 12, 4 p.m. – Sunday, November 14, noon.
Rancho La Vina, Lompoc (60 miles north of Santa Barbara, Calif.)

Please join us for a weekend of learning and fun as we build composting
toilets with Joe Jenkins, author of The Humanure Handbook: A Guide to
Composting
Human Manure. Joe’s book was winner of the Independent Publisher 2000
Outstanding Book of the Year Award, deemed "the book most likely to save
the planet!"