[Scpg] LA: Free 500+ 8 Foot Wooden Stakes- pick up from TreePeople (Studio City)

Rachel Dawson rdawson at treepeople.org
Wed Nov 17 16:29:47 PST 2004

	Hi y'all!

	TreePeople has a growing amount of 1-1/4" to 2" square wooden
stakes that we have accumulated from the myriad of trees that we plant.
As of now, we have approximately 500 of these sticks and the number
keeps increasing!  Most of these stakes are 8' long.  Some are broken,
but most have their stake points on the end.

	They would be great for building a lathe house, shade structure,
storage structure, staking trees, etc...  NOT RECOMMENDED FOR FIREWOOD

	If you're interested, email or call me: 818/623-4843 you can
take as little or as much as you like.  I just don't want to throw them
away!!!

	Rachel Dawson
	Campus Forestry Manager
	TreePeople