[Scpg] Also LA and San Diego CA Booksigning and Talk with Author/Permaculture Teacher Starhawk

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Thu Nov 18 10:42:22 PST 2004

yes she is talking in LA and San Diego look below
                 wes

Sunday, December 5
Los Angeles, California
workshop
"Deepen Your Connection to the Natural World"
Drawing on her best-selling book, The Spiral Dance, and her newest book,
The Earth Path, Starhawk will explain how you can use the tools of
observation, awareness, and magic to deepen your connection to the natural
world. People from all walks of life will benefit from her practical tools
for bringing their daily lives into harmony with nature, healing the
environment around them, and meeting their practical needs in sustainable
ways. In this informative and inspiring afternoon, Starhawk will touch on a
myriad of topics including: activism, ecology, spirit, nature, Witchcraft,
Paganism, healing the earth, renewal, adventure, and more.
1:00-4:00 p.m.
Learning Annex
$45. For $15 discount, register using "coupon code" LA742, via this link: :
http://www.learningannex.com/search.taf?ccode=LA742
For more information: 310-478-6677

Tuesday, December 7
San Diego, California
workshop
"Deepen Your Connection to the Natural World"
Drawing on her best-selling book, The Spiral Dance, and her newest book,
The Earth Path, Starhawk will explain how you can use the tools of
observation, awareness, and magic to deepen your connection to the natural
world. People from all walks of life will benefit from her practical tools
for bringing their daily lives into harmony with nature, healing the
environment around them, and meeting their practical needs in sustainable
ways. In this informative and inspiring evening, Starhawk will touch on a
myriad of topics including: activism, ecology, spirit, nature, Witchcraft,
Paganism, healing the earth, renewal, adventure, and more.
6:45 - 9:30pm
$45. For $15 discount, register using "coupon code" SD620, via this link:
http://www.learningannex.com/search.taf?ccode=SD620
Learning Annex
For more information: 619-544-9700

Wednesday, December 8
Santa Barbara, California
Lecture and booksigning
"Earth Path"
Our own living relationship with nature is the ground of earth-based
spirituality. But how do we stay connected in an alienating world? How do
we bear the pain of the Earth's destruction, and awaken the hope, will, and
power that can help us become healers of the Earth and ourselves? In this
talk, Starhawk draws on material from her new book, Earth Path: Grounding
Your Spirit in the Rhythms of Nature, showing us how to hear what the Earth
tells us, understand her rhythms and cycles, and act to protect and restore
her well-being. In so doing, we heal our own splits, and become whole once
again. Co-sponsored by Santa Barbara Permaculture Network and Student
Sustainability Coalition (SB Community College).
7:00 p.m.
Santa Barbara Public Library, downtown
$5
For more information: www.sbpermaculture.org; 805-962-2571

Thursday, December 9
Los Angeles
Talk and booksigning
Starhawk will read from her new book, Earth Path: Grounding Your Spirit in
the Rhythms of Nature.
7:30 p.m.
Bodhi Tree Bookstore
8585 Melrose Avenue