[Scpg] Antelope Valley's "(Truly) Free Market"- Nov. 26th

Paul Racko pjracko at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 21 22:12:05 PST 2004

Antelope Valley's "(Truly) Free Market"- Nov. 26th

November 26th, on the busiest shopping day of the year, instead of wasting
your day inside the stores, come out for a day of mutual aid and sharing.
There will be distribution of any and every useful item for FREE, from
baked goods, to old records, to baby accessories, to books, to toys and so
on and so fourth. There will also be workshops and skill shares going on
throughout the day including:

-Community Gardening
-Know Your Rights Training
-Homemade Jewelry
-Street Art
-DIY Car Repair
& MUCH MORE

Also there will be:
FREE CLOTHES – FREE HOT MEALS – FREE WORKSHOPS – FREE LITERATURE – FREE
HAIRCUTS – FREE MUSIC – FREE HOUSEHOLD ITEMS – PLUS LOTS MORE

Millions of Americans will spend endless amounts of money, making the
richest CEOs of the world just that much richer, while we, the poor and
working people, struggle every day to feed our families, clothe our
children and to simply pay the rent. Instead of giving ourselves over to
their useless products and flashy ads, let us come together and be a part
of our community. Bring an old TV, bring some clothes you no longer wear,
bring a topic to discuss, bring your old camping gear, bring a skill to
share or a workshop to give, and most of all bring your family, friends
and everyone you know.

For further information or any questions please contact:
(661) 406-3263 or (661) 272-9482 (Español)
or e-mail Autonomousvalley at yahoo.com

This will be taking place at Courson Park in Palmdale, CA (the northern
tip of LA county) on Friday, November the 26th.  The address is 38226 10th
street.

DIRECTIONS from Orange County/Los Angeles:

Take the I-5 NORTH exit towards LOS ANGELES
Take the CA-14 NORTH exit towards PALMDALE/LANCASTER
Take the CA-138 EAST exit towards PALMDALE
Turn Right on 10TH ST E
Arrive at 38226 10TH ST E, PALMDALE, on the Left

Links for more information:

The Autonomous Valley Collective
http://www.autonomousvalley.tk

The flyer can be found here: