[Scpg] GUILD ROADTRIP to LA for City Repair Project at LA Ecovillage Sat Jan 8 2005

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Sun Dec 26 14:00:20 PST 2004

We are doing a roadtrip to participate in the A City Repair project in
order to learn the process and to participate doing it. we will leave SB at
8am Sat Jan 8 and return  to SB between 7 and 8 pm
                 please call 805-962- 2571 or email sbpcnet at silcom.com to
let us know if you are coming
                         wes

JANUARY 8 Sat , FROM 10 AM - 4 PM CITY REPAIR LA Ecovillage
A the Intersection of Bimini and White House Place in L.A. Eco-Village
We'll be finishing what we started when we got rained out on December
5.Wear old clothes and shoes, bring food to share. We'll be making music,
fun and change in L.A. The street will be closed off. If it rains, event is
cancelled.
If you'd like to subscribe to the new City Repair LA listserve, go
to  http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/cityrepairla
L.A. Eco-Village  117 Bimini Place Los Angeles 90004 Lois Arkin
crsp at igc.org 213/738-1254
ROADTRIP from Santa Barbara contact Margie Bushman sbpcnet at silcom.com
805-962-2571 for Carpooling Down to LA.