[Scpg] Discover What the Bleep We Do Know - Classes on Dowsing/Pendulum in Laguna Hills

Sue Trumpfheller suetrump at att.net
Sat Jan 15 09:02:21 PST 2005

As you "Care for the Earth, Care for the People" you will find the
following classes very beneficial.  Dowsing/Pendulum are tools and
techniques you can use in laying out your garden or Permaculture
Design.  It can assist in pest management and other pesky problems that
arise in your everyday life.  If you have read Secret Life of Plants
and/or Secrets of the Soil you will find many of the techniques I teach
in those books.  I am trained in radionics, color and many other forms
of subtle energy work.
The following classes are slated for Laguna Hills.  I am willing to
travel to your area if you have a group.  All techniques taught are safe
for the soil, the plants and people.  The time is now to learn these
ancient proven technique and the tools are simple to make.  To sign up
for my newsletter or to be notified of future classes contact me at:
Discoveryiv at netscape.net

Messages from Your Body
Discovering What the Bleep We Do Know!
Dowsing (Pendulum) Classes

Saturday January 29 and Sunday, January 30, 2005

Class 1 /2
9:30 - 12:30 - Saturday   $30 The Basics
? The many tools of dowsing and how to use them
? (Pendulum, L-rod, Y-rod, Bobber, Stick plate)
? Getting to the Yes/No with lots of guidance and support.
? Coming to an understanding of these Messages from the Body

Bring your Lunch.  I have water and lots of teas.

1:30 - 4:30 - Saturday  $45  Your Next Step
? Discover multiple ways to use these tools in business and daily living
? (I am working on my second book of 99 Ways to Use a Pendulum)
? How to ask questions
? Stories of successes and challenges.  We learn from all of them.
 Dowsing experience or the morning class needed for this class
$70 for the day

BEYOND THE BASICS

Class 3/4
9:30 - 12:30 - Sunday   $45 Charts and More
? Using, exploring and developing charts
? How to save time in your dowsing process
? Lots of tips, techniques & shortcuts

Bring your Lunch.  I have water and lots of teas.

1:30 - 4:30+ - Sunday  $75  Clearing and Much More -
? Several clearing methods that work in many environments
? Special new integrated techniques to process, move and transmute energies
? (This is faster than any techniques I have found in my many years in
dowsing)
? Stories about changes in many peoples lives from these techniques
+ I want to be sure you get it so we will hang on until you do!

$110 for the day        ALL Four Classes $165

Now accepting Visa, Discover and Master Card or a Check to hold your space.
       Limited Enrollment   Advance Registration Required!
Sue 949-707-1299  Discoveryiv at netscape.net  You will be sent directions

Sue Trumpfheller, a dowser, teacher, speaker and writer has been working
in the field of energies since the early 60's.  She has a deep
understand of her craft and loves to share it with others.  Sue was
awarded Dowser of the Year by the American Society of Dowsers in 2002.
She has written five books.  Discover the Pendulum and 99 Ways to Use
the Pendulum plus Discover Color and A B C's of Color along with a book
of her poetry, Looking Inside.
Sue was President and/or Program Chairman of Orange County Dowsers for
15 years.
Books and tools will be available during the workshop.

--
 <<<<<<------------------------------>>>>>>

        Sue Trumpfheller
Writer, Speaker, Teacher, Coach
E-mail : DiscoveryIV at netscape.net
http://www.dowsingcoach.com

     Discover What the Bleep We Do Know
 http://discoveryiv.typepad.com/pendulumcoach
Watch this blog for an on going list of classes.

    Tips for the Healthy side of Life - a blog
    http://www.xanga.com/pendulumcoach

There can be no happiness if the things we believe
       in are different from the things we do.
                      Freya Stark