[Scpg] Dadisi info

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 2 09:59:30 PST 2005

Sorry about that guys, I didn't realize forwards didn't come through.  Here's the info.
Dedan - could you please send out the date of the service to the scpg and lapg lists? (or if you want to know it soon here is Dedan's email: dedangills at hotmail.com).
Thanks,
Joan

Joan I thought someone might have informed you, yes Dadisi made his
>transition at twelve midnght on friday God bless his soul. You can
call
>this # 310-803-5453 and they will supply you with all the information
>regarding his memorial service and how to contact his family. Could
you
>please foreward this message to all his permaculture friends I know
how
>much we all meant to him. He always talked about how much that
experience
>changed the way he viewed life.
Thank You,
peace and blessings,
dedan

Dadisi's services will be as follows:

WLCAC (Watts Labor Community Action Center)
10950 So. Central Avenue
Los Angeles, CA

Time:  1:00 p.m.

Keep the family in your prayers.

"People cannot discover new lands until they have the courage to lose sight of the shore"  Andre Gide