[Scpg] Zeke picnic CANCELLED! Event on 3/20 to support the vision!

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 21 10:09:47 PST 2005

First my apologies to anyone receiving this email more
than once.  I can't find the original email I sent out
to all that lists who the original recipients were and
in my commitment to being thorough you may be getting
this from several lists.

Okay, now to the juice.  The rains in LA this weekend
shocked me when I returned from Chicago late last
night.  What are you folks doing to make this much
rain?!!  :)

News: The cemetary is willing to sell the land to Tim
and a supporter of his is willing to help him purchase
it!  AND the cemetary is saying they may not be
willing to parcel the land they own and they want to
sell it as one bunch.  Tim's vision is to be able to
purchase the entire parcel and make a park/monument to
regeneration around his place in Altadena.
Or we could encourage the cemetary to be willing to
sell him just the parcel under the pile.
Either way the pile is safe! Hooray!  Thanks for your
thoughts and prayers!

Sunday 3/20 (6-?) Tim is hosting an event at Dr. Music
in Eagle Rock to share his raps and rhymes and fine
guitar playing with the world.  I invite all musicians
who have a commitment to a better world to come and
participate and all who support regeneration,
community, and sustainability on the planet to come
play!
Dr. Music is at 1812 Colorado Blvd.  in Los Angeles.
The phone number is 323-258-9010.
See you there!
Love,
Joan

=====
"People cannot discover new lands until they have the courage to lose sight of the shore"  Andre Gide