[Scpg] LA City Repair - Come Early

camille cimino camcim at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 12:00:23 PST 2005

Neighbors & City Repair Folks -

As you're aware Mark Lakeman is in town, and we're
planning to do intersection repair on Saturday from
10am to 4pm at Bimini and White House (LA
Eco-Village).

I need a half-dozen dedicated folks who can come out
early (8:30am) and help with the initial chalking in
of the street mural design.  If you're available and
interested in coming early, please email me, so I can
make sure we have enough folks.  Thanks.

Rain Note: the forecast calls some chance of
showers... Camille, Lois, Lara and I will be putting
our heads together on Friday morning to look at the
forecast and decide how to plan to proceed with the
mural (we expect to paint at least a portion of it on
Saturday), and the rest of the intersection repair
work party.  We'll post something to the list on
Friday - but we want to let folks know that we will be
doing the intersection repair event this Saturday RAIN
OR SHINE... If it's really pouring, we will at least
have a slide show and talk by Mark Lakeman.

See you on Saturday

Joe