[Scpg] Musical event 3/20 with Zeke the Sheik compost freak!

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 17 15:43:34 PST 2005

Community Celebration!  Music, poetry, and regeneration!  Come celebrate a community treasure - the rare raps and rhymes of our local resident compost guru Tim Dundon (aka Zeke) as he performs for our listening pleasure. It's a great opportunity to find out more about his work and his vision for transforming the world one garden/compost pile at a time!
Sunday 3/20 starting between 6:30 and 7 ending ???

At Dr. Music in Eagle Rock
1812 Colorado Blvd.
LA 90041
323-258-9010

Bring an instrument and take part in the fun! Donations to support Zeke and his efforts to spread the gospel of compost will be greatly appreciated! Stop by at the chalet for a cocktail after (it's lovely and right up Colorado -heading towards Pasadena!).

For more information call Tim Dundon (aka Zeke) at 626-794-1351 or Joan Stevens 323-630-4673.

"People cannot discover new lands until they have the courage to lose sight of the shore"  Andre Gide