[Scpg] Cultural Mentoring April 29 to May 1

Kolmi Majumdar kolmi at wyp.org
Wed Apr 13 12:08:43 PDT 2005

Dear Friends,

Wilderness Youth Project and Mentoring for Peace are grateful to
announce a new design of our Earth Based Mentoring basket of learning
for 2005.  This year we have changed our presentation of

Cultural Mentoring to a three-weekend format that further distills the
teaching bundle into an in-depth and with a more personal experiential
journey that traverses the wefts of natural learning.  You could
participate in one workshop or better yet, come to all three.  These
workshops will be held at the Cuyama Learning Center, a place of retreat
where the high desert meets the Sierra Madre Mountains in the Santa
Barbara Backcountry.  If you are one of those folks who are interested
in earth based learning and how the concentric rings of peace move along
the spine of the mentoring process from one generation to the next join
us for the first in the workshop series...

"Core Routines of Mentoring" will be held the weekend of APRIL 29 to MAY
1, 2005.

Please go the Wilderness Youth Project website (www.wyp.org) to learn
more about the details of the Cultural Mentoring series. Or call
(805)964-8096 or email info at wyp.org.

Also, look at the Mentoring for Peace website (www.mentoring4peace.org)
to learn more about our philosophies and research of the mentoring
process.   These workshops will be limited to twenty participants (in
the past we had between 70 and 100 folks participating) to foster more
intimate communication, relationship building and sharing among all who
gather here for these workshops.  Please share this email with your
communities.

It is my sincere hope that you may be able to join us on this journey of
discovery together as we all learn how to better nurture our connections
to the world around us and within us.

In Gratitude for Learning,

Warren

Warren Brush
Founding Director
Wilderness Youth Project and Mentoring for Peace
w at wyp.org