[Scpg] (no subject)

SKONIECZNY,JASON MARK jmsx at ucla.edu
Sat Apr 30 10:36:35 PDT 2005

Greetings, I am a graduate student at UCLA film studies. I am growing more
and more interested in the relationship of ecology to aesthetics and
politics. So I would like to spend this summer doing an internship or
work-study learning about and practicing sustainable farming and
permaculture in particular. But I would like to stay approximately in the
LA area. I have some experience as a gardener at a nonorganic tree
nursery, am young and capable of working, and I have read a couple books
on grow biointensive growing and permaculture in addition to more
philosophically oriented ecology stuff.

Hope someone has a moment to recommend me something.
Best,
Jason.