[Scpg] Fwd: Ventura Seminar: Microbes to improve plant health

eric werbalowsky ewerb at ewerb.com
Sun May 8 22:00:37 PDT 2005

Date:	 Sun, 08 May 2005 16:50:39 -0700
From:	"Ron Whitehurst" <ron at rinconvitova.com>  Add to
Address Book
Subject:	 Ventura Seminar: Microbes to improve plant
health
BioStart Products and Rincon-Vitova Insectaries

Present a Seminar on

Using BioStart Microbes to Improve Plant Health
Fight Disease And Improve Production

Thursday, May 19
9 am to Noon
refreshments

Meeting Room in Santa Rosa Hall – near main entrance
Seaside Park – Ventura County Fairgrounds10 West
Harbor Blvd. Ventura,
CA
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&formtype=address&searchtype=address&cat=&address=10%20Harbor%20Blvd&city=Ventura&state=CA&zipcode=93001%2d2706&searchtab=home

http://www.seasidepark.org/

Thursday, May 19
6 pm to 9 pm no host dinner
La Trattoria Italian Restaurant
2404 E Main St., Ventura, CA
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&address=2404+E+Main+St&city=ventura&state=ca&zipcode=

Program:
Ron Whitehurst, Rincon-Vitova Insectaries – Welcome

Randy Porubcan, Vice President, Bio-Cat Microbials –
Producer of
BioStart inoculants talking about field trials and
experience with
bacterial inoculants in US

Graham Limerick, Microbial Solutions, South Africa –
Talking about his
10 years of experience with BioStart products

Matthew Schuler, President, Bio-Cat Microbials – More
about the
BioStart
products

Learn how you can use these affordable bacterial
inoculants to suppress
plant diseases, improve vigor and increase yield:

Defensor- OMRI listed liquid suspension of Bacillus
subtilis and B.
cereus. Microbes have been shown to suppress foliar
and root disease.

Rhizoboost - OMRI listed liquid suspension of Bacillus
laterosporus (2
Strains),B. chitinosporus, and B. licheniformis.
Microbes have been
shown to suppress disease on plant roots and improve
growth.
http://www.bcmicrobials.com

For PCA’s crop consultants, farmers, and
horticulturalists

For more information about the event or to buy
BioStart inoculants,
call
Rincon-Vitova 805-643-5407 email ron at rinconvitova.com
or see
http://rinconvitova.com/biostart.htm

For more information on Defensor and Rhizoboost, see
www.bcmicrobials.com

Speakers
Graham Limerick,  Managing Director Microbial
Solutions, South Africa
Ten years of field experience with BioStart products,
and has sponsored
many university trials with BioStart
http://www.microbial.co.za/
I will talk about our experiences using Biostart in
Southern Africa
over
the last ten years. These microbes have played the
pivotal role in
developing integrated, sustainable agricultural
programs. Peripheral is
our range of microbial activators, including humic and
fulvic acid
products. I am the founder and owner of Microbial
Solutions (Pty) Ltd,
South Africa's oldest and most entrenched biological
control company.
The company is not just a business in support of my
family, it is also
commitment to sustainable agriculture and the clean
development of our
country and region. In addition, as a South African
having a deep love
of wildlife and nature conservation, the whole
biological
control/organic/natural remedy movement is not just a
job but a passion
to me.

Randy Porubcan, Vice President of Bio-Cat Microbials –
producer of
BioStart inoculants field trials and experience with
bacterial
inoculants in the US http://www.bcmicrobials.com
* Masters Degree in Biochemistry -- Univ. of Wisconsin
* Founder of Advanced Microbial Systems, Inc. – now
Bio-Cat Microbials
* 30 years experience with soil inoculants and natural
ecosystems
* 10 US Patents
* Have traveled to and conducted microbe related
business in over 40
countries

Matthew Schuler, President of Bio-Cat Microbials, the
youngest son of
the founder of Bio-Cat – markets BioStart products in
the USA.

Richard Denweiler, field experience with many
microbial products in
California. Richard will field questions.

Ron Whitehurst
Rincon-Vitova Insectaries has 50 years of experience
helping farmers
develop habitat on their farms to enhance biological
control of pests.
We produce beneficial insects and distribute insects
from other
insectaries. We evaluate all of the biocontrol
organisms and materials
on the market and help customers put together programs
that work for
the
situation and that are cost effective.

More product information at

http://www.bcmicrobials.com
http://www.microbial.co.za/
http://rinconvitova.com/biostart.htm

--

Ron Whitehurst
Marketing Manager

Rincon-Vitova Insectaries,
P.O. Box 1555, Ventura, CA  93002-1555
805-643-5407   800-248-2847 (BUGS)   fax 805-643-6267

e-mail:  bugnet at rinconvitova.com
web:  http://www.rinconvitova.com

Biological Solutions for Pest Management