[Scpg] natural bed for sale, other stuff too

John Calvert jc at calvertdesign.com
Thu Jun 2 08:58:55 PDT 2005

Greetings,

As part of our moving sale, we are letting go of our wonderful
organic bed... will deliver to SLO or SB area if you're a buyer...

QUEEN MATTRESS AND MAPLE FRAME, TOGETHER OR SEPARATE

PHOTOS:
http://www.calvertdesign.com/pics/moving_sale

LifeKind Organic queen-size, natural rubber and innerspring,
medium-firm mattress, totally non-toxic with sustainably harvested
maple bed frame. (See LifeKind's website: http://www.lifekind.com)

One year old, like new condition. Purchased for $2,300.
This is a really comfortable bed, with a beautiful, sturdy platform
frame.

Frame assembles easily with allen wrench and phillips screwdriver.
Includes mattress, organic cotton pad. All clean and well taken care
of. The frame is completely clean with no dents, cracks, blemishes.
Mattress is like new and showing no wear.

We love this bed but are moving and need to sell it.

MATTRESS: $1000 OBO
FRAME: $400 OBO

OTHER ITEMS FOR SALE:

G4 iMac, 17", loaded - $1,000 (soon to go on eBay)
HP printer w/ scanner/copier - $100
Another HP professional printer - $75 OBO
3 wooden dining chairs (new/unfinished) - $75
thermarest camping pad - $25
double-wide luxury thermarest ($200 new) - $75 OBO
Excalibur food dehydrator - $45
top quality office chair ($260 new) - $100
solid teak coffee table, beautiful - $75

We will have pictures of many of these items on-line soon.

For more info, call 967-0250 or email jamila at calvertdesign.com

thanks!
JC
HopeDance webmaster