[Scpg] Solar energy public meeting Thurs 8/25 9am-11am

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Thu Aug 25 06:05:30 PDT 2005

Million Solar Roofs partners to meet Thursday 8/25
Solar energy moves forward in SB

The Community Environmental Council -- the regional coordinator for the
federal Million Solar Roofs Partnership --  will hold a quarterly meeting
tomorrow to discuss how to better promote solar power in our region. The
group will discuss the traditional barriers to solar energy (such as
permitting hassles and the lack of financing) and how our region is
overcoming those barriers.

When:    9 to 11 a.m., Thursday August 25, 2005

Where: Santa Barbara City Library's Faulkner Gallery, corner of Anacapa and
Anapamu

Who: Builders, contractors, public officials, financial representatives and
others. The public is encouraged to attend.