[Scpg] WORC Fall Equinox Celebration Rescheduled

Wright Organic Resource Center worc at elwright.net
Wed Sep 7 16:58:29 PDT 2005

*Wright Organic Resource Center*

*Fall Equinox Celebration has been Rescheduled
*

Due to a scheduling conflict, we have changed the date of our annual
Fall Equinox Celebration.

*New Date:* Please join us on Thursday, September 22nd to celebrate the
Fall Equinox. Gates will open at 5:00 pm and we will gather for ceremony
at 6:30.

Please bring a potluck dish to share following the ceremony.

Please remember, no dogs.

We look forward to seeing you.

Please help us to spread the word,
so folks don't make the trip unknowingly.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Keep posted for notices about
upcoming events.

Thanks for your support!

-Wright Organic Resource Center Staff and friends.
**

*

Wright Organic Resource Center*
24680 Piuma Road, Malibu CA 90265
818.591.8992 ph
818.591.0116 fax
www.elwright.net/wrightway <http://www.elwright.net/wrightway>

The mission of Wright Organic Resource Center is to educate and activate
people to be creative and environmentally responsible in all aspects of
life.  We provide opportunities for people in the Los Angeles area,
especially youth, to experience the legacy of Frank Lloyd Wright and
Organic Architecture, encouraging the creative integration of Nature,
Art and Community.  Our goal is to spark the imagination of people who
come to the Center and activate them to envision and participate in
building a socially and environmentally connected world.

WORC is a project of Social and Environmental Entrepreneurs (SEE).
www.saveourplanet.org <http://www.saveourplanet.org>

/Please let us know if you'd like to be removed from this e-mail list/