[Scpg] Create The City You Want to Live In - Mark Lakeman : FRI OCT 7 @ 7pm Santa Monica

camille cimino camcim at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 12:48:03 PDT 2005

Create the City You Want to Live in~
Meeting of the Minds & Slide Show

> Date & Time: Friday, October 7; 7:00 PM
> Location: Green Building Resource Center
> 2218 Main St.; Santa Monica, 90405
> More Info: www.cityrepair.org

> Create the city you want to live in!!
> Be inspired by Portland City Repair’s Visionary
> Architect
> Mark Lakeman

> It’s time to take back our space and make place
'''
> All across the U.S. residents long for a sense of
> community.

> Portland’s City Repair (www.cityrepair.org) slide
> show examplifies successful grassroots action to
reclaim public spaces. City Repair is about cities,
towns, grids and the intersections where our lives
converge. Multidisciplinary, City Repair combines
architecture, urban planning, anthropology, community
development, public art, permaculture and ecological
design in projects that transform public space.