[Scpg] Earthen Plastering Work Party at Cuyama Learning Center Nov 11 to 13

Quail Springs clc at wyp.org
Fri Nov 4 08:06:29 PST 2005

Earthen Plastering on Straw Bale Work Party - Friday, November 11th
through Sunday, November 13th @ the Cuyama Learning Center at Quail
Springs

A weekend of joyous work and learning in the art of earthen plastering!
We are in the middle stages of building a gorgeous straw bale building.
Work opportunities will include prepping walls and making and applying
earthen plastering.  All ages and skill sets are welcome, families are
welcome.  Building experience is not necessary.  Join us for all or part
of the weekend.  (If this weekend does not work for you but you're
interested to participate another time, please contact us.)  Camping is
provided.  Food is potluck.  We tend to have a really good time
together!  Bring songs and stories.  Come explore the beautiful spring
fed canyon here at Quail Springs!

Cost: None

Contact: Cuyama Learning Center, (805)886-7239, clc at wyp.org