[Scpg] Overnight housing in Ojai Monday Nov 14 for Econest Authors

John Roulac john at nutiva.com
Mon Nov 7 11:21:24 PST 2005

Hey-

I know someone who has a trailer they can stay at if they have a
sleeping bag-5 minutes from farmer and the cook.
In Health,

John W Roulac
Founder and CEO
Author of four books on Hemp & Composting
Nutiva — Delicious Hemp &  Coconut Superfoods
800-993-4367 ext 701
john at nutiva.com
http://www.nutiva.com

Sign up for our free monthly E-Newsletter:
http://www.nutiva.com/hempinfo/newsletter.php