[Scpg] Small Farm Conference Ventura CA Nov 13,14,15

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Fri Nov 11 00:08:56 PST 2005

The California Small Farm Conference is being held this coming Sunday, Monday,
Tuesday in Ventura at the Marriott Hotel.  If you have an interest in learning
more about the state of farming in California you may wish to attend.  The
conference is titled Traditions and Innovations In a Changing World.  You can
view the conference at www.californiafarmconference.com or call 530-756-8518
Ext. 38.

     I have been asked to ask the group if anyone would be interested in
leading a tour as part of the conference on Sunday.  The tours leave from the
conference at 8:30 and will visit farms throughout the area.  If you have an
interest contact Laurence at 805-259-7229.

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous